School Health Forms
- Immunization Exemption Form - Needs to be completed annually for those students qualifying for an immunization exemption.
- Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan - Needs to be completed annually by medical provider, and signed by a parent/guardian, for all students prescribed epinephrine (Epipen, Epipen Jr., Auvi Q, etc.).
- Asthma Action Plan - Needs to be completed by medical provider annually and signed by a parent/guardian.
- Permission to Administer Medication at School - One form for each medication administered at school. The medication administration policy can be viewed at the following link: RSU 57 School Board Medication Administration Policy
- ToothProtectors, Inc - Registration form - Must be completed at the start of the school year as TPI comes twice a year to see students.